Hello my dear friends.
Hope this post finds you in great spirit and happy mood.
Birthday's are special and everyone likes to be wished in a special ways. So for today i have a birthday card to share with you guys.
For creating this card i used the new released Garden Notes Rose 3 of Susan's Garden - Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Roses are one of my favorite flowers and creating them would have never been so much easy and fun, its so effortless and the outcome is brilliant.
Don't you agree with me guys , have a look on my card!!!
Did you noticed the glitter here on the card , its Cool Diamond -Silk MicroFine Glitter.
They are super fine and instantly glam up any project and the fun thing is when you rub them after applying with adhesive they start shining more. Isn't it cool!!!!
For creating this card
- Cut white card stock at 11-1/2 x 9-1/2 , score at 5-3/4 and fold.
- Cut pattern paper at 5-1/2 x 9-1/4. Splatter coordinating water color , stencil crackle texture paste through Stage it Stencil Paisley.
- Place the pattern paper on white card stock with double sided tape.
- Die cut two tags from Soft Finish Cardstock using Tags & More 5 - Sunburst die , emboss with Fleur de Lis embossing folder. Sponge ink on top of embossed part.
- Cut square pieces of pattern paper and roll into pipe as shown in pic.
- Die cut Soft Finish Cardstock into square frame with Fitted Squares die using smallest sizes. Sponge ink on top.
- Die cut Soft Finish Cardstock 3 times with Berry Branch die.
- For flowers die cut Soft Finish Cardstock (85 LB) with Garden Notes Rose 3 die. Color with distress inks and shape using Susan's tools and Molding Pad.
- Do the placement as shown.
- Apply Cool Diamond - MicroFine Glitter on the flowers and edges of the card with clear glue.
- Finish of the card with a sentiment in the center.
Do share how you like it and leave your comments
ECD Supplies -
Crackle texture paste
Gauze & twine
Wire and pearls
Do hop on to Elizabeth Craft Designs Store for your craft supplies.
See you soon at next blog post .Until than take care
Entering into HLS challenge -