Hello my crafty friends out there..
I am in super springy mood and loving bright and vibrant colors on my cards.
For today i have a layered card with multi color tulips created with new released Garden Notes - Tulip 2 from Susan's Garden - Elizabeth Craft Designs.
The finish card measures 6-1/2 x 8-1/2
Here is how i created this card.
1. Cut Kraft cardstock 13 x 8-1/2. Score at 6- 1/2 and fold.
2. Cut Green cardstock 6-1/4 x 8-1/4. Distress the edges and place on kraft cardstock with 3D foam tape.
3. Cut pattern paper into strips 1-1/2 x 8 and tear the edges .Distress with vintage photo ink and place on top of green cardstock.
4. Cut pattern paper 6-1/2 x 3-1/2 and 6-1/2 x 2-1/2. Tear the edges and distress with distress ink vintage photo.
5. Spread gauge piece on the base and layer first piece of pattern paper (6-1/2 x 3-1/2).Next layer lace and place second piece of pattern paper (6-1/2 x 2-1/2) with 3D foam tape
6.Die cut circle frame using Soft Finish Cardstock with small Stitched Circle Die and large stitched circle die. Sponge with archival ink cactus flower.
7. Die cut burlap sheet with largest Stitched Circle Die and arrange them as shown.
8. Die cut Soft Finish Cardstock with GN Tulip - 2 , sponge with inks and shape the flowers and leaf using Susan's Tool , Embossing Pad and Leaf Pad
9. Die cut Soft Finish Cardstock with Butterfly from GN Fairy- Tiger Lilly , color with archival ink cobalt. Place resin frame in the center of burlap circle and butterfly in the center of it.
10. Place a ribbon bow on one side.
11. Do the final placement as shown and finish off with a sentiment.
Hope you had fun going through my blog post.
See you till next post.
Archival ink - Cactus flower , Cobalt
Distress ink - moved lawn, peeled paint , vintage photo
Entering into following challenge